iPAD NF1200 is designed to be used by individuals without first aid knowledge. The defibrillator has clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user in any predefined language through the entire rescue operation.
iPAD NF1200 SEMI-AUTOMATIC DEFIBRILLATOR
The iPAD NF1200 defibrillator is designed to treat ventricular fibrillation and Pulseless fast ventricular tachycardia. These two modes are the most common causes of a sudden cardiac arrest. In such case the heart suddenly stops pumping.
Cardiac arrest can happen to all age groups and without notice.
- Follows ERC Guidelines 2010.
- Simple and easy operation for public use.
- Metronome function and verbal CPR instructions.
- Can not be operated incorrectly.
- One of the most user-friendly AEDs.
Software can be updated.
Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by
use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed, with pediatric pads)
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised.
- Daily self-tests. Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
High IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water, it is also suitable for ships.
- The unit is CE and FDA approved.
Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue
process as well as ECG data. dust and water, it is also suitable for ships.
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39 Guideline.
- Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Supplied with 5-year factory warranty (excluding electrodes and battery)
ACCESSORIES FOR iPAD NF1200
Replacement battery for the iPAD NF1200 defibrillator or the iPAD NF1200 trainer unit.
2 self-adhesive polymer, disposable electrodes for monitoring, defibrillation, synchronized DC shock and external pacing
2 self-adhesive polymer, disposable electrodes for monitoring, defibrillation, synchronized DC shock and external pacing.
2 self-adhesive polymer that can be used for children under the age of 8 years or 25 kg.
Use only for defibrillation, not external pacing or monitoring.
HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Please get in contact with our Sales and Support by calling our Danish office at +45 8628 4900 or fill in your question in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.