The iPAD SP1 trainer is a defibrillator simulator which is designed to simulate the same functions as the iPAD SP1 defibrillator.
iPAD SP1 DEFIBRILLATOR TRAINER
The device can not provide a real electro shock, but it simulates this function. The trainer is produced with predefined emergency scenarios.
The device has standard infrared remote control.
- Intended for training use in advanced first aid and resuscitation.
- When you buy an iPAD SP1 trainer a black carrying bag and normal AAA batteries are included.
- 8 predefinedstandard rescue scenarios.
- The trainer is powered by normal AAA disposable batteries.
- High IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water, it is also suitable for ships.
The unit is CE and FDA approved.
Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
Software can be updated.
- Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Supplied with 5-year factory warranty (excluding electrodes and battery)
ACCESSORIES FOR iPAD SP1 TRAINER
2 self-adhesive polymer, disposable electrodes. Only for training use and can be reused.
2 self-adhesive polymer that can be used for children under the age of 8 years or 25 kg.
Use only for defibrillation, not external pacing or monitoring.
HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Please get in contact with our Sales and Support by calling our Danish office at +45 8628 4900 or fill in your question in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.